In many cases, interviewing has evolved from a single 1:1 conversation to a multi-department or panel-style interview. Online assessments are often part of the process. I’ve successfully coached thousands of clients through many types of interviews and can prepare you for nearly any scenario. Together we’ll address:
- How to present yourself, from the moment you enter the parking lot.
- The various types of interviews, the hidden meaning of questions, and how to reply appropriately.
- The essential questions to ask that will reveal insights about the company’s culture or areas of specialization.
- The proper information to collect on-site to follow-up appropriately.
- Tracking the process, evaluating an offer and how to negotiate favorably.
Next Strategy: Assimilation